Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: CC Interview in Juice magazine

  1. #1
    Inactive Member RunawayRon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    27
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I don't know if this has been posted before, but there is a 4 page interview with Cherie in Juice magazine, Issue #62. I found it doing a search of The Runaways on Interpunk.com. Great interview, but only covers mid way though her being a member of The Runaways. Lots of pictures also.

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks Ron! Good find! I tied to see the interview online but it's not available, yet.
    It looks like Juice makes them available after the magazine is no longer their current issue, so maybe when #63 comes out we'll be able to see the CC interview from #62.
    I'll be watching and hoping so!

    Thanks again for letting us all know about it!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #3
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Well, I see that Juice Magazine interview is available online now!

    It's a good'n too!

    CHECK IT OUT HERE

    YOU REALLY ROCK CHERIE! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

    Thanks again Ron!
    [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    GD

  4. #4
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It is a great interview. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    I'm going to order it later today!

    [img]cool.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Ol Sparky's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2005
    Posts
    153
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    Great interview. I'd love to see the rest of it! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Originally posted by Ol Sparky:
    Great interview. I'd love to see the rest of it! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You and me both!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic